We are committed to protecting your personal data and ensuring its privacy. We adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines set forth by the European Union.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using our website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- All content on this website is for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
- You may use the information provided on this website at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or remove any content without prior notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited unless otherwise stated.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
We only collect personal data through the following forms:
- Contact Form: When you fill in the contact form on our website, we ask for your name, email address, and your question. This information is used solely to respond to your inquiry.
- Blog Commenting: When you comment on a blog article, we ask for your name (which can be a pseudonym), website (optional), and comment. This information may be publicly visible on our website.
The personal data collected from the contact form or blog commenting is used only for the purposes it was provided for. We do not share this information with any third parties unless required by law.
Your personal data is securely stored on our servers and will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes it was collected for.